Nine weeks ago, I dislocated my kneecap. Before you jump to conclusions, this did not happen on the pole. This happened doing a lunge. Yes, you read that right, a LUNGE on the floor. It was severe enough for the studio to call an ambulance, and for me to be in crutches for supposedly six weeks. Six weeks of no pole, you’ve got to be joking. Not when I had my first performance in fifteen years, only seven days away. Fuck your six weeks… I’ve got a showcase to do.
Insta DM for Advice!
Today’s Popular Reading
- So... I dislocated my kneecap…
- So I’m a Pole Dancer Now…
- I'm An Immigrant In My Own Home Country
- What On Earth Is She On About Now?
- Advice from a Failed Startup Founder
- Why is Business Planning Important?
- Nothing Good Comes Easy
- Employment Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past
- The Isolated Life of an Introvert