As if by magic, it seems I disappeared for a while. And yes, I have. I do apologise for being gone so long. Consistency does not seem to be a friend of mine recently, and neither does life. I cannot seem to find a rhythm long enough to develop a routine with the constant battle with depression.
Today’s Popular Reading
I’m Désiré. [pronounced 'dez-EEER-ray'] My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce, so don't feel bad. Des works fine.
I write a lot on digital marketing, business, wellness, and life, now under the banners of Sprout (for business) and Word Vomit (for the personal stuff).
Growing Up #Girl is a serious book series for teenaged girls. And Double Oh Paws is a funny animal content series to get pre-loved pets into their furrever homes.
Luna's Grimoire is the largest digital new age pagan library in the world. I founded LG in 2012, and it's been an amazing journey.
I have a few more things, but I'll leave them in the menu. Cheers! 🦄
Books and Links
- The Power Of Continuity. Why I Spend The Extra Cash On Apple.
- Employment Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past
- Where has Désiré gone?
- Feeling like you’re fighting an uphill battle? Resistance is the problem.
- What the f*ck are you looking at?
- Nothing Good Comes Easy
- Advice from a Failed Startup Founder
- Why is Business Planning Important?
- Not Keeping Promises to Myself and my Struggles as a Writer