I’ve glossed over the last year of my life, and I’ve seen mostly struggle. I’ve had a couple of great days and those were amazing days; however, most of my last year has been full of pain on levels that I’d rather not describe. How I’ve managed to go through this with my sanity just about in check, I do not know. Does anything come easy? Doubtful.
Today’s Popular Reading
I’m Désiré. [pronounced 'dez-EEER-ray'] My parents gave me a name I can't pronounce, so don't feel bad. Des works fine.
I write a lot on digital marketing, business, wellness, and life, now under the banners of Sprout (for business) and Word Vomit (for the personal stuff).
Growing Up #Girl is a serious book series for teenaged girls. And Double Oh Paws is a funny animal content series to get pre-loved pets into their furrever homes.
Luna's Grimoire is the largest digital new age pagan library in the world. I founded LG in 2012, and it's been an amazing journey.
I have a few more things, but I'll leave them in the menu. Cheers! 🦄
Books and Links
- Where has Désiré gone?
- Feeling like you’re fighting an uphill battle? Resistance is the problem.
- What the f*ck are you looking at?
- Nothing Good Comes Easy
- Advice from a Failed Startup Founder
- Why is Business Planning Important?
- Not Keeping Promises to Myself and my Struggles as a Writer
- Growing and Changing…
- It’s your job to create value, not chase revenue.