I have spent months (and quite possibly years) thinking of the perfect name for a business which really encompasses all that I do, with no such luck, simply because I do so much in different industries. But then it dawned on me… why am I trying to create a brand that defines me? Why do I want another name to precede my reputation when I can use my name to brand myself. I already had the domain, so why not?
I’m Désiré, a writer by passion, and marketing creative by trade. This blog is my personal creative outlet and documents my journey through life.
I hope you enjoy the word vomit, and don’t forget to follow and share 🙂
Other things I do
Want to Support?
Writing takes time and effort. If you liked it, and want to see more of it, throw some cash in the pot. Every little bit counts!
- Self-branding is hard.
- Managing Anxiety
- The Writer who doesn’t write
- Forever at War with Myself
- On gratitude: The things we often take for granted.
- Writer’s Block and Constant Change
- So… I dislocated my kneecap…
- Painting: Phoenix
- Why I Deleted all my Old Blog Content
- The Isolated Life of an Introvert
- Failure Means Progress
- I’m An Immigrant In My Own Home Country
- Marketing isn’t personal, it’s business.
- Get off your high horse, you’re not that important!
- Advertising is different, not dead…
- You’ve got 3 seconds…
- Ignorance is where your consumer lives.
- Why do you need a blog?
- Why your advertising isn’t working
- How to Advertise to a New Generation of Consumers
- The 2019 Marketing Mix
- Meet the TILT Team!