Nine weeks ago, I dislocated my kneecap. Before you jump to conclusions, this did not happen on the pole. This happened doing a lunge. Yes, you read that right, a LUNGE on the floor. It was severe enough for the studio to call an ambulance, and for me to be in crutches for supposedly six weeks. Six weeks of no pole, you’ve got to be joking. Not when I had my first performance in fifteen years, only seven days away. Fuck your six weeks… I’ve got a showcase to do.
I’m Désiré, a writer by passion, and advertising creative by trade. This blog is my personal creative outlet and documents my journey through life.
I hope you enjoy the word vomit, and don’t forget to follow and share 🙂
Other things I do
Want to Support?
Writing takes time and effort. If you liked it, and want to see more of it, throw some cash in the pot. Every little bit counts!
Today’s Popular Reading
- Writer’s Block and Constant Change
- So… I dislocated my kneecap…
- Painting: Phoenix
- Why I Deleted all my Old Blog Content
- The Isolated Life of an Introvert
- Failure Means Progress
- I’m An Immigrant In My Own Home Country
- So I’m a Pole Dancer Now…
- Sketch: Silent scream
- What On Earth Is She On About Now?
- “I Don’t Have Time” So What Do You Have?
- Word Vomit
- The War of Art
- The Power Of Continuity. Why I Spend The Extra Cash On Apple.
- Employment Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past